Join the crew at Woodside Farms!
Have you wondered what it really takes to get food to your plate?
Find out by working in our garden in exchange for a Whole CSA Farm Share, knowledge about chemical-free and sustainable growing practices, dirt therapy, and a farm salad after working in the field.
Commit to working 5 hours a week and you will be a part of a working, eco-friendly farm
APRIL 27 - OCTOBER 30TH
TUESDAY - SATURDAY
7AM - 12PM
In exchange for your work, you will receive:
• One full share of vegetables, herbs, and access to the pick-your-own field (share is about enough for a family of 4)
• Garden-fresh salad after your shift
• A fulfilling and educational experience, knowing you are feeding your community!
• Woodside Farms t-shirt at the end of the season
• 5% discount on all other products we offer during the season
Please fill out the workshare contract and email or mail it to us (10455 Cedar Lane, Glen Allen, VA 23059), with your refundable deposit of $45. If emailing, we will send you an invoice for the deposit. Give us a call/email if you have any questions or special circumstances and we will see if we can make it work.
If you're interested but can't commit...we need substitutes! Email us your phone #, and if a Workshare needs a day off, they will call/ text you and see if you can cover their shift!